Church Planter Training
Multiply is the training that veteran church planters wished we all had before we ever started planting. This planting track leans toward planters who have some ministry experience, formal theological background and may or may not be indigenous to the context of their mission field.
At the end of the process, you will be able to find the thread that connects your unique call and gifting to your specific context to the appropriate planting model.
Each session of Multiply Training is designed to help planters produce specific outcomes for their church plants. Multiply has identified 12 Leadership Competencies. The are borne out of the question, what outcome should a church planter be producing as he is learning church planting skills?
12 Leadership Competencies
The Multiply 12 Leadership Competencies the planters study over the semester of training are:
- Calling: Identify and confirm a passionate sense of calling
- Character: Master the discipline of leading yourself
- Missional Engagement: Understand the makeup of your community to develop a missional engagement Strategy
- Vision: Cast a clear and compelling vision
- Bold Faith: Lead with a bold faith that takes prayerful risks
- Values: Evaluate your values and integrate them into the DNA of your church
- Fundraising: Effectively raise and manage money
- Disciple-making: Be intentional about making disciples who make disciples
- Systems and Structure: Develop measurable systems and structure to support the vision
- Team Building: Empower key leaders to execute the vision
- Communication: Communicating for kingdom impact
- Multiplication: Create a culture of multiplication
Our passion behind Multiply Training is to develop strong, healthy leaders. We’ve developed a unique approach to training planters that walks through 12 Leadership Competencies over a specific period of time. No matter how much (or how little) training you have received in the past, you will experience a totally new dynamic of learning in Multiply Training.